Fashion. Creations. Vintage. Opinions. Self love. Photography. Advice. Festivals. Body image. Friends.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

(Maybe) You shouldn't over think anything?

Or I'm just being truthful?

People always flock to me. Left and right...whenever I go out. They tell me "I love your outfit!" "You have beautiful energy." "I feel a connection with you." ETC....ETC...ETC...

(And YES, they are usually a bunch of hippies.)

(Maybe) I'm just another pretty face with a body to match.
(Maybe) I'm different?
(Maybe)...I don't know who/what/where I am anymore.
(Maybe) I just can never wipe the smile off my face?
(Maybe) I just dance cute?
(Maybe) They just want to eat me up.


(Maybe) I'm okay with ALL of that. 


(Maybe) I'm just a reflection of you.

(Maybe) I wear my heart on my sleeve.


I do have awesome energy, sometimes I get a natural high from it. That's because I'm a great person. I don't do anything deceiving, I think of others first, I'm just...nice. (MAYBE) There are not very many people like me?

Really, though...I'm just a simple happy girl and I don't want any complications. That's the one thing I do know. That's all I really know for sure.

No comments: