Fashion. Creations. Vintage. Opinions. Self love. Photography. Advice. Festivals. Body image. Friends.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

8,760 days...

Equals a whole 24.


The the year 23 was my biggest learning and growing year thus far. However, I have set a promise and a goal that 24 is going to be my most positive, productive and proud year I have ever had. I will grow more than ever and take my own and and any advice to heart. I will be the person I was made to be. 

Hello, world. Pleased to meet you!
Now, excuse me for a second while I go be awesome and enjoy you YOU YOOOUUU!!!









Oh, thank heaven for 7-11.

Did I mention that my birthday was totally magical? I spent it at the Oregon country fair surrounded by amazing beautiful hippies in the middle of the trees! Hot summer day, thank you!





No comments: