Fashion. Creations. Vintage. Opinions. Self love. Photography. Advice. Festivals. Body image. Friends.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Girl Power.


I love you Kristina Arlene because you remind me that life is far to short to sweat the small stuff.

I love you Kiari Ari Safari because you share my same moral judgement and outlook on being ladylike in everything I do.

I love you Amanda Lyn because you remind me that it is okay to be a little girl forever, you giggle with me like no one else!

I love you Cabrini Jeani because you inspire me to reach out and grab my goals. You are grounded and practical, their is nothing in life that I can't achieve.

I love you Nikki because you show me that being a women is AWESOME. We can talk about sparkly eyeshadow, how great martini's are, and how awesome it is to be GIRLS!!

I love you Michelle because you are positive, laid back, calm and collected. You are truly a pleasure to be around all the time!

**These are not the only women who I consider to be my best friends. However, they are the ones who have continued to inspire me in my everyday life for a number of years. Thank you all.

Krystina, Hilary, Joy, Alisha, Erica, Sarah...you guys are great as well and I would love it if I could spend more time with each of you!!

No comments: